Who We Work With
Yates Financial Planning serves a dynamic group of clients with a focus on women. Generally, our clients are busy individuals, including health professionals and educators, who are encountering life transitions and seeking a clear path forward or are already enjoying retirement. As a whole, those we serve want to be knowledgeable about their financial pictures and what they can expect from their wealth. We work closely with each of our clients to build this knowledge and provide thoughtful guidance into the future.
Partnering with You Through Each Life Chapter
Every life phase brings new questions and opportunities
- How should I invest the money in my 401(k), IRA, and/or Roth?
- Should I contribute to an HSA?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- How much do I need for an emergency fund?
- What is my financial risk profile and how should I manage financial risk?
Preparing to Retire
- When can I retire?
- What changes do I need to make to my portfolio?
- How do I minimize income taxes both before and after retirement?
- When should I claim Social Security?
- How do I plan for health care costs in retirement?
- Will I outlive my wealth?
- What’s the right mix of stocks and bonds?
- How do I simplify or consolidate my investments?
- What happens if my health declines?
- Is my estate plan complete?
Seem Like We May Be a Fit?
Through our range of services, let’s work together to answer your questions and build a plan that’s right for your needs.